N-EDITPRO MOUSE PIANO
- Clicking on the piano keys sends midi note data to the selected MIDI output port (see MIDI Setup).
- Clicking on the 1-16 buttons sets the MIDI Channel for the out going MIDI notes
- Adjusting Velocity control (on a right with "100" showing) changes the out going MIDI note's Velocity (+ and - keys also do this)
- Clicking on the Octave control (above with "3" showing) shifts the keyboard's octave accordingly. (Q, W, E, R, T, Y, U, I, O, P keys also do the same trick)
- The joystick icon launches the Joystick/Mouse Controller Tools