- Floating Arpeggiator controls can be located anywhere
on the desktop for quick access, even above your sequencer
(cakewalk, cubase, logic..etc).
- Large friendly sliders are easy to position.
- Most controls have "fly-over" help
- Right clicking
on most controls or values quickly resets
the slider to "normal" values.
- Preset patterns are shown in the "boxes". Clicking in a box
switches to user patter. Editing is done by clicking on the
boxes to toggle the state.
- Above is a user
pattern. It is very easy to edit. Just move
the slider to select user length (boxes will appear or disappear).
Then click on the boxes to make the pattern.
- A powerful MultiMode arpeggiator is planned.
- Restore is planned.
return to µWavEditor Main Page