- Floating LFO controls can be located anywhere on the desktop for quick
access, even above your sequencer (cakewalk, cubase, logic..etc).
- Large friendly sliders are easy to position. .
- Most controls have "fly-over" help
- Right clicking
on most controls or values quickly resets the slider to
- Correct values are use. in the above image, the Phase is shown in degrees.
- Also check the LFO Macro which turns the Wave Envelope into a complex LFO.
- Restore returns all
values to their original settings...just in case you get into trouble.
return to µWavEditor Main Page