- Floating mixer controls can be located anywhere on the desktop for
quick access, even above your sequencer (cakewalk, cubase, logic..etc).
- Large friendly sliders are easy to position.
- Quantised positions and different shaped sliders for modulation parameters
make it even more intuitive.
- Most controls have "fly-over" help
- Right clicking on most controls quickly resets the slider to "normal" values.
- Restore returns all
values to their original settings...just in case you get into trouble.
- The red bar is an "overflow" indicator. When the sum of levels is less than 128 or
the clipping type is set to saturate, this disappears.
return to µWavEditor Main Page