- This one window controls all of the multi parameters
- Lots of right mouse button features are used to speed editing
- Velocity and keyboard zones can be set two different ways:
1. using the mouse and dragging in the zone windows
2. playing notes on your MIDI keyboard
- Large friendly sliders are easy to position.
- Most controls have "fly-over" help
- Restore features are
- Multi Arpeggiator features are planned (implementation will be similar to ARP-X8) Presently
only sound Arpeggiator is used when in Multimode.
return to µWavEditor Main Page