- Floating oscillator controls can be located anywhere on the desktop for
quick access, even above your sequencer (cakewalk, cubase, logic..etc).
- Large friendly sliders are easy to position.
- Quantised positions and different shaped sliders for modulation parameters
make it even more intuitive.
- Most controls have "fly-over" help
- Right clicking
on most controls quickly resets the slider to "normal" values.
(as they are above)
- Restore returns all
values to their original settings...just in case you get
- Data values match those in the Microwave II/XT/PC i.e. % values for Keyboard
modulation amount, as well as Harmonic and Global for pitch bender amount.
- "Oscillator Sync" and "Lock Modulation Source's to match Osc 1's" are also
located here for convenience.
return to µWavEditor Main Page