- Floating pan controls can be located anywhere on the desktop
for quick access, even above your sequencer (cakewalk, cubase, logic..etc).
- Large friendly sliders are easy to position.
- Quantised positions and different shaped sliders for modulation
parameters make it even more intuitive.
- Most controls have "fly-over" help
- Right clicking
on most controls quickly resets the slider to "normal" values.
- Values are shown using correct units such as CNT for center and
% for keyboard modulation amount
- Restore returns all
values to their original settings...just in case you get into trouble.
- Merging this window with the Amplifier window is planned.
return to µWavEditor Main Page