Thanks to Rick Reyes (Graphics Guru)
- Above is an overlay for programming analogue sounds within µWavEditor.
- Note the DAHDSHR envelope
- LFO LEDs (Blue)
blink reasonably close to the real rate for intuitive editing.
LFO2 to LFO1 causes both to blink together. When locked, the LFO2 Rate slider changes to
Phase (makes sense)
LFO 1's Rate controls both.
- Coarse Tune LED's indicate when tuned exactly on the Octave. (New!! 5th and 7th tuning now has colour too)
- Note parameters: Sterile, Digital, Crunch, dClick, LoCut, Lock, fixed...etc :) Could it get any easier?
- The Mouse Mod modulates different synth parameters using left mouse buttons along x/y axis
- Pulse waveforms can
be manually swept or swept by LFO1, 2, env1 or env2.
- Oscillators and filters can be modulated by LFO's and Envelopes as well as Velocity, Keytrack, bender...etc
- Correct Special Parameter Titles and knob appear/disappear depending on which filter is selected. Filter two is
fixed at HP and always ready to "clean up mud".
- Suggestions most welcome Email TheLab
- uSynth_mid.zip: 256 MWII/XT/PC/XTk "analog" patches created using the above tool and µWavEditor in .MID format
- uSynth_syx.zip: 256 MWII/XT/PC/XTk "analog" patches created using the above tool and µWavEditor in .SYX format
Check out µ101. A Roland SH-101 (and more) tool also bundled with µWavEditor.
return to µWavEditor Main Page