- Floating wave controls can be located anywhere on the desktop for quick
access, even above your sequencer (cakewalk, cubase, logic..etc).
- Large friendly sliders are easy to position.
- Quantised positions and different shaped sliders for modulation
parameters make it even more intuitive.
- Most controls have "fly-over" help
- Right clicking on most controls quickly resets the slider to "normal" values.
- Restore returns all
values to their original settings...just in case you
get into trouble.
- Data values match those in the Microwave II/XT/PC i.e. % values for
Keyboard modulation amount, Tri for selected wave, Free for Start Phase....etc.
"WaveTable|" button and Wave"ENV" buttons quickly bring up those
- The "Limit" selection prevents preset waves 61,62 and 63 from being swept.