Wave Table Editing
- All ROM and RAM
waves and wavetables can be viewed. (Above is RAM wave 1009)
- User Waves (RAM) can be copied from ROM waves and edited through mouse
drawing or drawn from scratch.
- User Wavetables can be easily created from RAM and ROM waves.
- User Waves can be named and saved on the hard disk.
- Wave Table
librarians are planned.
- Future versions of µWavEditor will have even more wave and wavetable tools. (free upgrades)
- Visual envelope shape makes editing more intuitive
- An "autosend" parameter can be selected that loads the Microwave II/XT/PC with each change
for real-time results.
return to µWavEditor Main Page