for Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Roland® XV Family of
XV-5080 : XV-5050 :
XV-3080 : XV-2020 : XV-88
- Control and edit all parameters on all
Roland XV Series Synthesizers including the Roland
XV-5080, XV-3080, XV-88, XV-5050 and the XV-2020.
- Compact, well designed GUI interface
with complete integration with the synth. Every value knob change
changes the controls in the editor in real time and vice versa.
- Full control of all Tones, Patches,
Performances and Rhythms in detailed yet user-friendly screens.
- Edit all parameters of all 4 tones in
a patch at one time.
- Mix all 32 channels in performance
mode, including panning and effects from one screen. Even edit
patches from within performance mode.
- Patch Librarian: Flexible way to save
your patches to librarian files. Quickly and easily browse patches
and tones in your library.
- Patch Genetics: Random Patch
Generator - Mix and morph to create an infinite number of patches.
- Management of all patch creations and
performances - Easily save songs on the fly.
- Comprehensive SYSEX implementation.
- Support for all Roland SRX and
SR-JV80 Expansion Boards.
- Mix and match rhythm waveforms to
create custom kits easily. Save kits easily with Rhythm Key Tone
- Detailed editing of all 96
Multieffects - every single parameter.
- Multieffects, Reverb and Chorus
Librarians: Save your effect settings and apply them to
Performances, Patches and Rhythms with one click.
- Full 32-Bit Architecture - Very fast
load time and little CPU load.
- Copy/Paste functions available on many
Patch Script Generation - automatically create scripts
sorted by banks or by patch categories and performance banks.
Drum Map Editor - Generates Cubase Drum Maps (.drm) for any
Rhythm Set in the XV Series.
Instrument Definition Files (.ins) Generation - Creates
patch lists and drum maps for Cakewalk and Sonar.
a free trial or Click
here to purchase. All future software updates are free!
Send email to email@example.com
for more info!
Copyright © 2009
Last modified: May 14, 2009